Me sitting in my living room working on my laptop that says "Good Without God"
- New Roommate: So you're an atheist?
- Me: (distracted and working) Mmm-hmmm
- Roommate: (in feigned shocked tone) So when did you decide to start a baby eating diet?
- Me: That's a decision you renew at every meal.
- Roommate: So you talk with Satan all the time?
- Me: Oh yeah, rich baritone. Good guy. I'll introduce you.
- Roommate: And sodomy? Where do you stand on that?
- Me: What, you think Justin was here to help me braid my hair? Let's be real now.
- Roommate: Cara, we're gonna get along so well.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 43